Friday, December 11, 2009

We Moved...... AGAIN!!!

What have i been up too? Well.......... Church, School, getting ready for CHRISTmas, and MOVING.......again. This is the 3rd time in 16 months!! The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big school room, living room, kitchen/Dinging room...... and a POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait entil Christmas! It will be so fun!!!!!!!!! I have made some great friends down here!!! I really like one of the other homeschooled familys. They are great!!!!! We are having a Christmas Coffee House at my church. I get to be Mary in one of the dramas we are doing. It will be great!!!!!!! i can't wait! Joseph just turned 11, and Katie just turned 15. Daddy's birthday is in a few days too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Jackie! I tagged you in one of my posts at my blog! www.basketballer4him.blogspot.com